Tuesday, February 28, 2006

One sweet day (with Mark) among many

1
sweet day
(with Mark)
((among many))

Quotes
Lem (on the bar ops provision of the proposed charter of the Ateneo Law School's student council): No man is an island.
Abi Sze (line from their video presentation): I grew 6 inches taller!
Regie Tongol (upon seeing Mark and me): Kinikilig ako!
Code of Commerce: Supercargoes.
Me: Our Titit, all grown up! (Jeland, who was walking beside me, stops dead in his tracks and laughs hysterically at an otherwise silent caf, 5.20 p.m.)
Ino (on Titit's thesis outline, after she admits to Ino's premise): So what is the point of your thesis?!
Abi Sze (on Titit's thesis outline): I see the point. I think you're saying something.
Titit (to me, after I exaggeratedly took note of her turtleneck, a rare item in her wardrobe): Palibhasa yung hickie mo wala sa neck!
JQ (on Titit's remark): Prior restraint!
Mark (on Xavier University): My little republic.
Ocfe (on Supercargoes): Wanted: Supercargo. Must be willing to travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home