Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Free Press: Welcome to my World


10.49 p.m.

Hi, baby. I just got home from a meeting with Q and L. I’m so tired. I’ve to delay sending the paper to the press. Hugs. Love you.”

11 – 12 a.m.

Boy calls girl. Listens. “Don’t think about it muna. Study first.”

12.09 a.m.

K calls. Hangs up.

12.21 a.m.

Nyahaha. Napagalitan ko na si K. O well, honestly, hindi pa maganda ‘yung layout. I’ll make some changes pa in the society page after the exams. Haay.. M ok na ”

12.21 a.m.

Reply omitted.

12.28 a.m.

Yeah, I’ve just realized I’m hungry. Actually pinaiyak ako ni Daddy, “It’s ok! Let go! Pag panget, say no! If anything you’ve changed the face of campus journalism. Keep it up. Our goal is to make each issue better than the last. The good thing about our job is we don’t have a boss. You are your own boss. Nobody’s imposing on you. Let go. If you stress yourself out, papangit ka nyan. Sige ka.” Haha! Tears. I miss P and H and A. Why do we all have to grow up? Y is hysterical daw about the font change.. I call K ‘daddy’.”


[Insert Levie-ism: May sakit sa utak.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home