Monday, September 18, 2006

How to eat cake like you are 8

Yesterday, I only had three flavors of cake to choose from. (The slice of cake goes free with a Red Ribbon meal.)There was mango, ube, and coffee crunch. Not in the mood for either ube or anything crunchy, I picked mango. Since I became aware (read: went to college) that other people in the world go hungry, I have consistently finished my plate clean as a way of expressing my gratitude (to I don't know who) for being in a position to have a plate filled with food. But yesterday, the slice of cake was a disaster. Its saving grace came in the form of mango bits fit for a hamster. I decided to forego all the bread and the icing, forked out the bits from the frost, and left my plate full of cake minus the mango bits.

It was exhilirating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home