Friday, June 30, 2006

For Freedom!


Haay... Finally... I'm so relieved. I've been wanting forever to send this draft. Now, it's found in my Sent Folder, and yes, more time for greater things :)

30 June 2006

Dear everyone,

I hereby tender my resignation from the ALJ. But before I totally leave, here are a few concerns:

1) Mass offerors will be JON, VERA, JAJA, VENA, unless you guys choose otherwise from among yourselves. We basically need only 3 - one to carry the water, another for the wine, and the third for the hosts. The others can put their monetary offers inside a white envelope and join the queue. You can also bring flowers or fruits. Garyn Sua of the CMO will be there to assist us in the mass.

2) Bong, I'll be around to see 51-1 through publication so if you still need me to edit anything, let me know.

3) Vena, I've two articles for your issue already. I'll have the works sent to you by email na lang. One is from Mark Dy, who is currently in Germany on a Human Rights Conference. He'll be working on a paper for the Friedrich Naumann Stiftung (the sponsor) when he comes back. I'm also writing a note on Copyright and Freedom of Expression in Europe. I'd make this into my thesis but I'm much ready for my other one on trademarks. Anyway, I wish you and the other lead editors luck.

4) Re: my documents in the black PC, I'll get them and delete them tomorrow. Then, I'll leave my key.

Thank you, guys! I'll just be next door. God bless.

3 Comments:

Blogger jeland said...

go sarj!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Sara Jane said...

hehehe you owe me kwento! miss ka na namin ni quanny! coffee tayo minsan!

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reside in a chilly, dried up winter season weather? Locate a wintertime-particular conditioner to your locks to assist secure humidity which will help prevent that bothersome stationary stick to EVERYTHING. Use in place of your regular conditioner once you commence to recognize dried up oxygen and discontinue use early in the year time. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Matrimo5656[/url]

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home