Monday, July 24, 2006

rainy day precogs

The last time I felt weird, somebody's uncle died. Last night, I think it was about nature. Have you ever experienced what it's like to recognize things before they happen? And I don't mean predicting whether you'll get called for recit or whether that guy likes you back. I mean feeling this rush and discomfort pumping in your veins the way something is about to erupt and claim lives or damage property. This must be how a volcano feels like, or an underwater tidal wave. This is how it feels like to be in the eye of the storm. I hate this.

When I was in college, my Sci10 prof, Dr. Achoot Cueyegkeng, recommended me to a friend in the Psychology Department to rid me of foretelling. It worked well for a time, although that doctor admonished me to see it as a gift rather than an inconvenience. Now, I have recurring weird things going on in my mind. Much as this is a public acknowledgement of precognition, it's also a hypothetical way of driving it away. Let's hope it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home